Coronavirus Policies and Updates
We always have and will continue to provide the highest standard of cleanliness, sterilization, and safety for our patients. Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic we now have additional guidelines in order to keep our staff and our patients safe during this time. Please read the following. If you have any questions do not hesitate to give the office a call.
- Please wear a mask upon entering the building
- Please practice social distancing in the waiting room. Signs and floor markings will help direct you.
- Hand sanitize when entering the building. This will be provided for you at the front desk.
- A temperature will be taken upon entering the building. If the temperature reads over 99.5, we will not be able to see you.
- Parents, guardians, or drivers - you are able to enter the building, but will need to wait in the waiting room for the completion of the patient’s appointment. Masks must be worn while in the building and a temperature will be taken on you as well.
- Patients or parents/guardians will be asked to sign a prescreening COVID-19 questionnaire.
Below is a list of questions that you should read and answer prior to your appointment:
- Do you have a cough, fever, or felt hot or feverish in the last 14-21 days?
- Are you having difficulty breathing?
- Do you have any flu like symptoms such as upset stomach, headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced any changes in in your taste or smell?
- Are you or have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
** For the most recent updates, please visit us on Facebook at David Shabluk DDS, PC